Dear Goddess, Tonight, the full moon has emerged and reflects upon river and snow. The picture here was taken at the beginning of the new day. Now the moon welcomes us into the long winter’s night.
The days are growing longer, and soon we will feel this more acutely.
This week on my radio show, Julia Assante discussed life after death. She said there is no separation between this life and the next. She also said that there are no rules, punishment or guilt. People will bring those hang ups with them, of course, but the majority will let go immediately and blend willingly into Divinity.
On any given day, we confront societal fear of death in TV commercials and media that show only the young seemingly preserved forever in eternal youth. The medical establishment pushes test after test down our throat, as a way to prevent death another day. When people die, the attitude that the worst thing in the world just happened is a common reaction.
We all do it. We’ve all been there.
It’s time to bring death out of the closet. Let it stay awhile. Invite it for tea. Become friends with it. It is something we all will “do.”
What a concept!
Om Peace Amen
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Prayer For Divine Grace- Podcast 143 - April 18, 2015
- Prayer For Forgiveness- Podcast 141 - April 16, 2015
- Community Validation-Podcast 140 - April 15, 2015
- Throw Away Children-Podcast 139 - April 14, 2015
- Nurses and PTSD–Podcast 138 - April 11, 2015
- Empty Heart Of Paradox- Podcast 137 - April 10, 2015
- Today, This Day– Podcast 136 - April 9, 2015
- A Duty To Delight – Podcast 135 - April 8, 2015