Dear Goddess, As February draws to a close, we know that early spring, late winter is upon us. Pearlie and I encountered tiny yellow flowers along a stream bed on our walk yesterday.
The seasons of our lives are like the tiny yellow flower. We chance upon them unannounced and a new vista blossoms, heralding in potentials we never thought of before.
The known and the unknown accompany us every day of our lives. Who is to say how long the known will last? Sometimes the known transforms into the unknown. At some point, this happens to every person without provocation. We can make the transition an easy one by simply willing it to be so.
My Prayer Prescription today is: soften your sharp points and unravel your complications. This is what the Tao guides us to do.
Om Peace Amen
I want to give you a free book on Self-Healing. Go to the box on the top right of the page, and go through the steps!
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health. (The Prayer Prescription Series)
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Hospice Care Is A ReWire-Podcast #28 - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Overwhelm-Podcast #27 - December 18, 2014
- Dogs Don’t Die-Podcast #26 - December 17, 2014
- We All Have Cancer-Podcast #25 - December 16, 2014
- Do Not Resusitate-Podcast #24 - December 15, 2014
- Right To Death-Podcast #23 - December 14, 2014
- Take The Risk ReWire-Podcast #22 - December 13, 2014
- Strengths And Weaknesses Of Western Medicine-Podcast #21 - December 12, 2014