Dear Goddess, The word prescription is used in my book titles to signify a different way of looking at this word.
Far too many prescriptions are given out by Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Midwives and Physician Assistants, to alter the consciousness of their patients.
By the time a person is 60, they have several cabinets full of drug bottles that undoubtedly make a person feel like the apocalypse has descended upon her brain.
Prescription as used here is strictly meant to make you feel good. Naturally. Without any side effects.
A life of kindness and kind hearted gifts and gestures is what the world needs now. We need to respect all people everywhere. Or at least make the decision to do so.
And as kindness grows, so does the depth and breadth of our ability to Love. There really is no other choice.
I am sure you’ve heard it before, but food–eating whole unprocessed foods, the entire apple or pineapple or piece of Kale, is the greatest prescription in the world. It can literally alter your physical bodily chemistry to embrace emotional and spiritual insight. Mind/Body/Spirit integration cannot be accomplished if we continue to eat processed foods.
My Prayer Prescription for us today? Eat foods that nourish. Healthy food is at the heart of our ability to reach our highest potential in this lifetime.
Om Peace Amen
I want to give you a free book on Self-Healing. Go to the box on the top right of the page, and go through the steps!
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- No More Excuses – Podcast 102 - March 5, 2015
- Meaning, Spirit, Letter Writing- Podcast 101 - March 4, 2015
- Write Your Spiritual Autobiography-Podcast 100 - March 3, 2015
- Embracing A Spiritual Life-Podcast 99 - March 2, 2015
- When I’m 64-Podcast 98 - March 1, 2015
- I Can See Clearly Now-Podcast 97 - February 28, 2015
- Nursing Career Transformation Roundtable-Podcast 96 - February 27, 2015
- Boldly Bald Women-Podcast 95 - February 26, 2015