A fierce February wind is with us today reminding me now of February past and February future all happening at once in the here and now.
Our dogs and cats keep us grounded in these precious moments we spend with them. T.S. Eliot, my kitty kitty catty cat, did not want to go outside on this cold day. But he is gallivanting with little Pearlie, in the sunny part of the yard, which is also protected from the wind.
Our animals give us a respite from the seriousness of the world. And there’s always an over serious feel about February, especially in this part of the world.
Today is the big protest march in Washington to tell POTUS (President Of The United States) to stop the Tar Sands Pipeline. The sane solution to our energy problems is solar and wind power.
Let us offer up Prayer Prescriptions for the healing of Mother Earth, even if it is smack in the middle of February.
Om Peace Amen
I want to give you a free book on Self-Healing. Go to the box on the top right of the page, and go through the steps!
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Death Is Not The Enemy-Podcast #67 - January 27, 2015
- What Is Your Relationship With The Present Moment? Podcast #66 - January 26, 2015
- Consciousness Is-Podcast #65 - January 25, 2015
- Review “Proof Of Heaven”–Podcast #64 - January 24, 2015
- Sharing Transformation-Podcast #63 - January 23, 2015
- Birth and Death Are The Same-Podcast #62 - January 22, 2015
- Chuck Leayman and Persephone Are Connected-Podcast #61 - January 21, 2015
- Chuck Lehman in Memoriam-Podcast #60 - January 20, 2015