Dear Goddess, Last night’s radio show was enlightening pertaining to food and the emotional eating that many of us unconsciously get into.
These are the questions I asked the author Julie Simon.
1) This book is much more than a guide to eating healthy foods. Can you give us a rundown of ways we sabotage ourselves, stemming essentially from not being loved, and how we don’t love ourselves?
(Of course many of us have been loved. But how many of us have been loved unconditionally?)
2) One of the principles outlined in your book is: pay attention to hunger and fullness signals. This has to do with tuning into with our need to eat when hungry, drink when thirsty, rest at different intervals throughout each day, and in general take care of ourselves. Can you speak to this?
3) Can you explain some of the body balancing principles outlined in part two of your book?
4) Your spiritual reserve section is wonderful. Which spiritual practices do you personally practice?
5) Self-defeating thoughts seem to be the biggest culprit to being productive in today’s world. Can you explain reframing negative doubtful thinking?
6) Some of us are night workers. What adjustments can we make to balancing out the circadian rhythm?
Listen to the show to hear Julie’s answers.
I want to give you a free book on Self-Healing. Go to the box on your right, and go through the steps!
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Who Is Your Mirror? - October 22, 2014
- Bandwidth Rewire - October 21, 2014
- Renaissance Dogs - October 20, 2014
- Who Do You Believe? - October 19, 2014
- Captain Dan Willis And The New Police Paradigm - October 18, 2014
- Pearlie is a Squirrley - October 17, 2014
- Nurse Entrepreneurs: The New Frontier - October 16, 2014
- Lancaster County’s War With The Discovery Channel - October 15, 2014