Let us rewire our brain today with True Humility:
True humility has as its largest component a letting go of ego, of outward appearances, of needing anything outside of yourself in order to feel alive.
True humility reminds me of Saint Francis, a saint who laid down his ego for a life of service and love of the Divine Joy, of the luminous transfiguration that ignites the spirit of humanity.
We can vow to lay down the ego, too, the need to control, the idle wondering of a mind held in bondage by thoughts discordant in nature.
True humility is a state of joyous spirit which transcends the ordinary and embraces the extraordinary, without need for fanfare or spotlight upon the ego.
So we breathe and walk slowly and observe our lives and make enough time so we need not rush or speed aimlessly through our experience.
True humility is a prayer. It has no expectation or need for center stage.
It accepts the full responsibility for waking up and staying awake. It accepts the truth of reality and relinquishes the need to resist it.
Life is a tenuous experience most of the time, although we may not always notice this. We tend to think the good times last forever, discounting the changes that are inevitable. I was guilty of not noticing when I was younger. Now it has become the primal supposition of living.
Celebrate every moment. Firmly plant yourself in the here and now, like the roots of a tree. Ground yourself as calmly as an Old Growth Oak.
And don’t let the bastards cut you down!
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “#the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you! Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015
- Celebrating Gentle Birthing- Podcast 151 - April 28, 2015
- Your Dream Life–Podcast 151 - April 27, 2015
- Prayer For Divine Grace- Podcast 143 - April 18, 2015
- Prayer For Forgiveness- Podcast 141 - April 16, 2015