I have been participating in a Book Challenge these last 30 days. Marketing our books can deplete a writer’s sense of creativity, but this needn’t be the case. So beloved mentor and teacher D’vorah Lansky taught us strategies in an interactive style every day sans Sunday, for fellow authors to do daily to market our books. The 30 days is over 6/7/14 but we can continue to access the materials and take our book marketing to the next level, thereafter.
I already blog, have a book series and have an Amazon presence. The things I put in place so far from the book marketing challenge are tiny steps forward, plus I have committed myself to a few awesome decisions about my online and off-line life as a writer.
For instance, one year ago I made a commitment to do a webinar series about uprooting the fear of death in American society. I did five of those but technology bogged down further webinars, because I bought a system that had too many glitches in it. In time, the creators of the system have worked them out. So I will be back to the #uprooting our fear of death Webinar Series in the very near future.
My audience in general are people who contemplate the larger questions of life, such as who am I? What does this all mean? How do I become conscious and maintain this awareness? How do I cultivate love and compassion in every day life?
My series of books are called The Prayer Prescription Series, and so far there are nine books in the series. One tip I implemented from the 30 day book challenge is a 365 day Audio Prayer Prescription Tip on my Prayer Prescription Series Facebook page.
I also post a Vine video and a written wisdom tip on my Living The Simple Life Facebook Page. As a result, both pages are gaining in popularity. But most importantly, I love doing the simple daily tasks. They seem to keep me on track with what is important in life – love, laughter and healing which equals freedom.
I also plan to create a free and paid e-course surrounding the book: Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health. But first, I need to self-publish the book into a paperback. It currently is available on Kindle.
These plans will keep me busy until the end of 2014 and beyond. I look forward to sharing this journey with you!
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as #the prayer prescription series, and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN
Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you! Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015
- Celebrating Gentle Birthing- Podcast 151 - April 28, 2015
- Your Dream Life–Podcast 151 - April 27, 2015
- Prayer For Divine Grace- Podcast 143 - April 18, 2015
- Prayer For Forgiveness- Podcast 141 - April 16, 2015
- Community Validation-Podcast 140 - April 15, 2015
- Throw Away Children-Podcast 139 - April 14, 2015
- Nurses and PTSD–Podcast 138 - April 11, 2015