1) We all work with one infinite power.
2) The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA).
3) Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting.
4) We are like magnets — like attracts like. You become AND attract what you
think about all day long.
5) Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic frequency.
6) People think about what they don’t want and attract what they don’t want into
7) Thought = Creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good
or bad) that speeds the creation.
8) You attract your dominant thoughts.
9) Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of
prosperity have it, etc.
10) It’s not wishful thinking.
11) You can’t have a Universe without the mind entering into it.
12) Choose your thoughts carefully — you are the masterpiece of your life.
13) It’s ok that thoughts don’t manifest into reality immediately — (If we thought
of an elephant and it immediately appeared, that would be too soon!)
14) EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted — accept that fact because it’s
15) Your thoughts cause your feelings.
16) We don’t need to complicate all the reasons behind our emotions. It’s much
simpler than that. Two categories: good feelings and bad feelings.
17) Thoughts that bring about good feelings means you are on the right track.
Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you’re on the wrong track.
18) Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process
19) You get EXACTLY what you are feeling.
20) Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.
21) You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it’s not there) — The
Universe will respond to the nature of your song.
22) What you focus on with your thoughts and feelings is exactly what you attract
into your experience.
23) What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is ALWAYS a
match — no exceptions.
24) Shift your awareness.
25) “You create your own Universe as you go along,” said Winston Churchill
26) It’s important to feel good ((((god)))). Say, “I feel GOOD!!” ((I feel GOD))
27) You can change your emotion immediately, by thinking something joyful, by
singing a song that you love, or remembering a happy experience.
28) When you get the hang of this, before you know it, you’ll know you are the
29) Life can and should be phenomenal and it will be when you consciously apply
the Law of Attraction.
30) Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly.
31) Start by using this sentence for all your wants: “I’m so happy and grateful
32) You don’t need to know HOW the Universe is going to re-arrange itself.
33) LOA (Law of Attraction) is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate
the positive feelings that will attract to you everything you have ever wanted.
34) You will get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you
35) The Universe likes speed. Don’t delay. Don’t second guess. Don’t doubt.
36) When the opportunity or impulse is there… ACT.
37) You will attract everything you require — money, people, connections — PAY
ATTENTION to what is being set in front of you.
38) You can start with nothing and out of nothing a WAY will be provided.
39) HOW LONG? No rules on time — the more aligned you are with positive
feelings the quicker things will happen.
40) Size is nothing to the Universe (unlimited abundance if that’s what you wish).
We make the rules on size and time — and these rules can easily be broken.
41) The Universe has no rules — you provide the feelings of having it now and The Universe will respond.
42) Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are
observing (bills in the mail, getting old, always repeating statements of poor self-esteem).
43) You have to find a different approach to what is — through a different vantage
44) “All that we are is a result of what we have thought,” said the Buddha.
45) What can you do RIGHT NOW to turn your life around? Practice Gratitude.
46) Gratitude will bring more into your life immediately.
47) What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about.
48) What are you grateful for? Feel the gratitude. Focus on what you have right
now and feel the gratitude.
49) Play the picture in your mind. Focus on the end result.
50) Visualize!! Rehearse your future!
To Be Continued…..
I want to give you a free book on Self-Healing. Go to the box on the top right of the page, and go through the steps!
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.