When we rewire our basic assumptions about our everyday reality, the beauty of nature comes to mind. Nature is our greatest teacher. It can be calming and beautiful, serene and magnificent, or stormy and cataclysmic.
Getting back to nature is our greatest calling. Even the slight dusting of snow this morning was beautiful. It was transitory. It’s gone now.
Looking at life through a lens of cheer and joy is a Rewire.
Looking at a dusting of snow as if it was the most beautiful thing on god’s earth– is a Rewire.
Seeing life through the eyes of my dog– is a Rewire.
Singing to my dying dog– is a Rewire.
Singing to a new born babe– is a Rewire.
Knowing our loved ones are always here– is a Rewire.
Feeling the warmth of other suns and galaxies– is a Rewire.
Unplugging from the opinions of other people– is a Rewire.
What is your Rewire today?
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “#the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- No More Excuses – Podcast 102 - March 5, 2015
- Meaning, Spirit, Letter Writing- Podcast 101 - March 4, 2015
- Write Your Spiritual Autobiography-Podcast 100 - March 3, 2015
- Embracing A Spiritual Life-Podcast 99 - March 2, 2015
- When I’m 64-Podcast 98 - March 1, 2015
- I Can See Clearly Now-Podcast 97 - February 28, 2015
- Nursing Career Transformation Roundtable-Podcast 96 - February 27, 2015
- Boldly Bald Women-Podcast 95 - February 26, 2015