When we rewire our basic assumptions about our everyday reality, the beauty of nature comes to mind. Nature is our greatest teacher. It can be calming and beautiful, serene and magnificent, or stormy and cataclysmic.
Getting back to nature is our greatest calling. Even the slight dusting of snow this morning was beautiful. It was transitory. It’s gone now.
Looking at life through a lens of cheer and joy is a Rewire.
Looking at a dusting of snow as if it was the most beautiful thing on god’s earth– is a Rewire.
Seeing life through the eyes of my dog– is a Rewire.
Singing to my dying dog– is a Rewire.
Singing to a new born babe– is a Rewire.
Knowing our loved ones are always here– is a Rewire.
Feeling the warmth of other suns and galaxies– is a Rewire.
Unplugging from the opinions of other people– is a Rewire.
What is your Rewire today?
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “#the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Bandwidth Rewire - October 21, 2014
- Renaissance Dogs - October 20, 2014
- Who Do You Believe? - October 19, 2014
- Captain Dan Willis And The New Police Paradigm - October 18, 2014
- Pearlie is a Squirrley - October 17, 2014
- Nurse Entrepreneurs: The New Frontier - October 16, 2014
- Lancaster County’s War With The Discovery Channel - October 15, 2014
- PTSD In Emergency Responders - October 14, 2014