Welcome to katelovingshenk.com! My name is Kate Loving Shenk RN BSN. I have been a nurse for three decades. I invite you to sign up to my email list on your right, and will give you a book I wrote called Holistic Healing Tips.
I love having meaningful conversations with people about their Love of Life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “Uprooting Our Fear Of Death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “The Prayer Prescription Series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014, 2015.
The Nursing Career Transformation Round Table Hanginar Series is well under way. We nurses bring death out of the closet every day, but may not personally want to or even know we are doing it, The Roundtable gives nurses a voice and an opportunity to bring their solutions to the Healthcare Crisis in America to the attention of media and other interested citizens of the world.
My husband Tomaso and I are also starting a Hanginar series. The name is still in the works. This is a dream come true, as we embark on a healthy retirement, together!
What is a Prayer Prescription, you ask?
I am writing a series of Prayer Prescription books.
A Prayer Prescription isn’t meant to replace the advice of your doctor, but it is a prescription of another kind, without any side effects at all, except, perhaps, a road map to mystical perception.
What would life look like if death were brought out of the closet? We would be honest, live in the moment, and appreciate every breath that is flowing through our consciousness. Loving Life would spontaneously blossom.
“Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health,” my fourth Prayer Prescription book, best describes what life WOULD look like if I no longer had the fear of death. The words in the book are healing words, brought through my mind by the power of prayer and contemplation. Much of the book takes a deep dive into our love and relationship with our animal companions. Much of it was inspired when these companion animals passed from this dimension.
What would life be like if the fear of death was no longer clouding our ability to truly see? Read this book to experience this liberation.
Update: I am now the published author of eleven books called, “The Prayer Prescription Series,” and have started doing a Google Hangout Series called “Uprooting Our Fear Of Death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet.” Those webinars can be accessed on the far right of this website’s toolbar.
Synchronistically, I won a 90 day course taught by Alex Mandossian and the folks at Google called, “The Google Hangout Marketing Challenge.” It is a mentoring program on how to use HOA (Hangouts on air) and I will be refining my process w Hangouts as I go along!
Namaste! Much Love! Peace On Earth!
Kate Loving Shenk is a writer, healer, musician and the author of the
books called The Prayer Prescription Series. The most recent book in the series is called: Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health. The book is designed to stimulate a journey to your authentic self through the spiritual practice of Prayer.
Kate’s Prayer Prescription Series and her mission has at its foundation the intent to relieve suffering through the spiritual practice and the remedies brought about through the healing power of Prayer.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015