Questions for Interviews Regarding: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health
1) How can prayer be used creatively to move you forward in your life?
2) Prayer is you talking to god. Meditation is god talking to you. How to balance these 2 modalities?
3) Is prayer a spiritual or a religious practice? Or both?
4) How can we partner with others in a spirit of Prayer?
5) In what ways does prayer bring you peace of mind?
6) How does prayer and the Law Of Attraction work together?
7) How to use prayer to deepen your contemplative life
8) How to use prayer to communicate with your dearly departed loved ones
9) How to use prayer to flesh out ideas for your entrepreneurial activities
10) Why prayer? Why pray? Why now?
Media Picture You May Use For Your Interviewing Event With Kate Loving Shenk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kate Loving Shenk
The Publication Of Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health Is Set For 4/4/2012
Lancaster, Pa, 2/14/2012 – Author Kate Loving Shenk will be releasing her upcoming book, Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health in the Spring of 2012.
Kate is holding a Blog/Book Tour from 3/20/2012 until 4/13/2012.
What is a Book Tour? It used to be that authors had to go city to city to promote their books. Authors still do this, but now there are many other choices for book promotion. Visiting Blog Talk Radio shows, or featuring the tour on my own show, “Kate Loving And The Collective Wisdom,” as well as guest blogging about my book on featured blogs other than katelovingshenk.com, are all in the planning stages.
The book is designed to stimulate a renaissance of Prayer and Praying, and help readers see that Prayer Is A Universal Language.
For the past two years, Kate’s been writing non-denominational prayers. For the first 365 of those days, she created what she called “The 365 Day Blogging Challenge.” She did not miss a day. This created a buzz surrounding the prayers on Twitter, Squidoo and Facebook. The Prayer Blog is syndicated in at least ten different places that she knows of.
For Further Information, please contact Kate Loving Shenk at: 717-299-9887
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Prayer For Divine Grace- Podcast 143 - April 18, 2015
- Prayer For Forgiveness- Podcast 141 - April 16, 2015
- Community Validation-Podcast 140 - April 15, 2015
- Throw Away Children-Podcast 139 - April 14, 2015
- Nurses and PTSD–Podcast 138 - April 11, 2015
- Empty Heart Of Paradox- Podcast 137 - April 10, 2015
- Today, This Day– Podcast 136 - April 9, 2015
- A Duty To Delight – Podcast 135 - April 8, 2015