Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health
Category: Spirituality, Enlightenment
The spirit of this book is inclusion and suggests a poetic way of life where prayer practice is internalized along with meditation and other spiritual practices. The spiritual is not separate from any other aspect of life, love or business.
The spiritual life is like the spoke of the wheel. Every aspect of experience merges in spiritual truth, the hub. If any part of life is disingenuous, we know something has to change within ourselves. We use our intuition to determine what goes and what stays.
Prayer practice accelerates this process.
1) Illuminated Prayer by Marianne Williamson
30 on Amazon in the Category of Prayer Books
Publisher Simon and Schuster, Inc
This book is literally a book of prayers, personally written by Marianne Williamson. They are simple and beautiful, demonstrating prayer as a spiritual life line.
Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health is not a book of prayers, as such, but is a prayer throughout. I believe the book can bring solace and happiness to those who read it, just as the small book does, written by Marianne Williamson.
2) Heart Steps: Prayers And Declarations For A Creative Life by Julia Cameron
517 on Amazon Kindle Store in the category of Comparative Religion.
Published by Putnam
This book purports to reawaken our inner dreamer, so that we can reengage with the forces of creativity alive forever, if we desire to open ourselves to it. Cameron’s books, this one and the one coming up in this market analysis, encourages us to do and be alive in the artist life of pure creativity.
My book also elicits actions from within the soul, awakening the innocence of childhood, when creativity was a way of constant expression.
3) Transitions by Julia Cameron
17 on Amazon books in the category of Prayer Books
21 on Amazon Kindle in category of Prayer Books
Published by Putnam
Transitions inspires us to pursue our creative dreams even in the midst of crisis.
Cameron encourages the reader to use this book as a companion in challenging times, and as a catalyst to write prayers of your own.
Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health is also a catalyst for the reader to write, dance and sing prayer as a way to express the self in times of happiness or trouble.
Prayer allows all of us to find the still small voice within and bring it full center as the transformative force, the universal language, the one great energy that brings us all together on planet earth, and beyond.
4) Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening by Cynthia Bourgeault
1 on Amazon Kindle in category of Anglican
Published by Cowley Publications
Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening is considered a spiritual book on prayer with its roots in Christianity and the contemplative life.
Author Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal Priest who has the Presence of a true mystic. She writes and teaches from a place of deep experience.
This book encourages the reader to find God within, through the process of centering prayer.
Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health certainly lends itself to deep contemplation and peace as a way of life. I would love to be a spiritual giant like Cynthia Bourgeault. She is also a biblical scholar, and I am not. Perhaps one day I will be, but because I have rarely, if ever, read the Bible, I cannot foresee such a feat manifesting in my future.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015