I am sure we all think of one or several things we want to do or see before we die. Even if we are healthy, our minds tend to wander to that one thing we truly need to do or be.
As for me, I want to see the Aurora Borealis. What strikes me about the pictures or videos I have seen of the Northern Lights is that the hues and the light auras seem to have their own unique imprint. Is it possible that from one moment to the next, the lights are like a snow flake or a finger print–uniquely itself, no one light like any other?
The Aurora Borealis must be one of the most mystical experiences of a life time. I believe seeing the lights must be a little like bringing Heaven to Earth in a magnificent flourish of magical and mystical proportions.
The places one has to go to see “the lights” are cold and barren. Patience is needed to wait out the mysterious arrival of the light which has no other comparison. It may take several or more nights of hanging out, making snow people to keep warm, cross country skiing to finally suddenly see the moving, rolling, swirling bursts of beauteous light. Patience and yes, humility, is a deciding factor as to whether a person sees the lights, or not.
The lights wait for no person.
Another way to see the lights is to go to Finnmark, Norway and allow the Sami people, Norway’s indigenous culture, show the lights to us. This would be an amazing experience, I think. The Sami people used to believe that the northern lights were the souls of their ancestors dancing on the sky.
This is as good an explanation as any I have ever heard.
The lunar eclipse is happening this week on April Fifteenth, sometime around 2 am. It’s forecast to rain that day but I am hoping it holds off.
These nature displays are the ultimate Rewire. After we witness these events we are never the same, again.
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you! Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Autumn Reflections - October 30, 2014
- Morning Pages and the Creative Process - October 28, 2014
- Grand Central Vortex - October 27, 2014
- 22,000 Conscious Breaths - October 26, 2014
- Infomercial Rewire - October 25, 2014
- Balls In The Air-A Juggling Feat - October 23, 2014
- Who Is Your Mirror? - October 22, 2014
- Bandwidth Rewire - October 21, 2014