The Principles of Prayer and Prayer Prescriptions Now Offered at Attractitude!
Attractitude is the largest source of quality live online training and is a learning platform for self and professional development providing engaging courses delivered by experienced professionals and experts.
Attractitude delivers interacting webinars to equip you with the tool you need to achieve your highest potential and will give you guidance on topics reaching from personal finances and nutrition, parenting and meditation to career development and project management.
Attractitude is an interactive on-line live web training designed to give you the guidance in life that you have been looking for. Experienced professional and experts offer valuable training to give you the tools you need and help you improve any area of your life.
Join me for my monthly classes as we explore keeping a Prayer Journal, the universal language of Prayer, Prayer Partnership Groups, Ho’oponopono, exploring prayers from all religious and spiritual traditions… and much, much more!!
Join us at the Prayer Prescription Attractitude Class!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Rewiring Your Assumptions Rewires Your Brain - November 20, 2014
- Your Optimal Health Vision Is A Rewire - November 10, 2014
- Fearless And Free - November 7, 2014
- P. R. A. Y. E. R. Is A Rewire - November 6, 2014
- The Nursing Career Transformation Roundtable Returns - November 5, 2014
- What, Me Podcast? - November 4, 2014
- Radar Ears - November 3, 2014
- Self Portraits Are A Rewire - November 2, 2014