Do You Want To Rewire Your Basic Assumptions?
We often minimize our own power to heal. The beauty of a touch, a smile, or a knowing glance is all a person needs to feel the bounty contained in the entire Universe.
We need not wait to shower our love to someone who needs it. We need not wait for another person to be kind to us, first.
Let us practice simple acts of kindness, speaking truth with the passion to help, even if the person does not want to hear it.
Speak to the deeper person beneath the personality.
Speak to the soul that shines in them and in everyone.
Open the curtains to reveal the sunlight. Open the door for easier passage.
The least any of us can do is offer comfort and healing grace.
Simple acts of compassion are the building blocks of a lifetime.
For we are all travelers in this dimension, and all of us are passing through.
Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you! Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015