According to #ho‘oponopono, we spot it, and it’s our responsibility. For instance, my reactions of negativity are a shared memory– couple that with “there’s only one of us here.” So if I clear it within, I clear it within you too. Once it is clear, divinity shines through and heals.
When our mind is at zero, divinity will give us what we need to manifest a perfect life. This is a work in progress. The work never ends and we are constantly reinventing our lives, a life aligned with God, Goddess, higher power, Divinity.
I personally love ho’oponopono. It is the perfect combination of self-help and spirituality, with its roots in Hawaii. I’ve been practicing it over five years. Its premise is: all the negative self talk is memory replaying. We share these memories. We are all One, #after all. Therefore, when you have a problem, I ask “What is in me to have this arise in my life right now?” So as I heal myself, I heal you. Simple–but old habits of blaming and playing victim are hard to break. But break them anyway.
The continual meditation of forgiveness and love is what helps Ho’oponopono stand apart from the rest of all the other self help, self healing modalities. My job is to work on myself. It’s an inside job. When I bring my mind to Zero, with this mantra, said to Divine Intelligence: “I love you, thank you, please forgive me (for being unconscious to Your Love) I am sorry (for not responding to Your Love)”–the inner healing heals the world BUT we do this NOT for any set agenda. We do this to set ourselves free.
Buy my book on Ho-oponopono HERE: 22 Keys To Self Healing.
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “#the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and #after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Celebration Is A Rewire-Episode 2 Of Kate’s Podcast - November 21, 2014
- Rewiring Your Assumptions Rewires Your Brain - November 20, 2014
- Your Optimal Health Vision Is A Rewire - November 10, 2014
- Fearless And Free - November 7, 2014
- P. R. A. Y. E. R. Is A Rewire - November 6, 2014
- The Nursing Career Transformation Roundtable Returns - November 5, 2014
- What, Me Podcast? - November 4, 2014
- Radar Ears - November 3, 2014