Lady Of Guadalupe is a meditative tool for clearing your psyche. It is a #ho’oponopono clearing tool for me, because of the inspiration I feel when I see Our Lady in pictures, of when we go to The Grotto Of Lourdes, in Emmittsburg, MD. I remember taking our dog Ulysses to this mosaic when he was dying. He loved it there, and radiated healing comfort to the pilgrims passing through. They knew he was there to be healed–not cured, mind you, but healed.
The video today was created as a Ho’oponopono tool for cleaning and erasing memories and negative thoughts, the ones that obscure the presence of Goddess in our lives. The video was created by Mathew Dixon and Dr Joe Vitale.
Buy my Ho’oponopono Book Called 22 Keys To Self Healing Here:
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprootingour fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “#the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015