Forgiveness may be the biggest rewire of all. When people fail to forgive, their fear of death is greater then it would be if they had learned to forgive all the people that seemingly harmed them throughout their life.
In fact, I wonder if forgiveness erases the fear of death in this lifetime. I think it does.
This Friday evening, June 13, at 6 PM, Lucinda Curran and I discuss forgiveness, love and freedom as related to the animals in our lives. Please join us!
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as #the prayer prescription series, and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Review “Proof Of Heaven”–Podcast #64 - January 24, 2015
- Sharing Transformation-Podcast #63 - January 23, 2015
- Birth and Death Are The Same-Podcast #62 - January 22, 2015
- Chuck Leayman and Persephone Are Connected-Podcast #61 - January 21, 2015
- Chuck Lehman in Memoriam-Podcast #60 - January 20, 2015
- Hop Skip Jump-Questions to Marnie Makridakis Podcast 59 - January 19, 2015
- “I Have Cancer”-Podcast #58 - January 18, 2015
- Podcasting Challenge-Podcast #57 - January 17, 2015