365 Prayer Prescriptions For Dog And Cat Lovers is dedicated to Jessica Lynne Adams, age 10. She is the granddaughter of my friend and online colleague , Joan Adams. The family lost the family dog, Hogan, in October 2012.
Jessica found out about the book when Joan surprised her with it, today. No one in the family was expecting the child’s emotional response.
The depth of the child’s grief took everyone unawares.
The passing of our dear companion animals is a rocky experience, emotionally and spiritually. The quiet, the loneliness after their passing can be unbearable.
I know it was for me after the passing of dear Ulysses The Dog, one of the best friends I ever had.
He was still alive on this day, one year ago.
I have come to know he will always be alive, in what I affectionately call: The Free Zone. He waits for me at the Rain Bow Bridge.
We got Pearl one month to the day of Ulysses passing.
I am still trying to figure out my relationship with Pearl. She is a wild dog from Rogersville, Tennessee. She will always have a wild streak, of that I am convinced. Yet we grow closer in our love, everyday.
Jessica’s book dedication is a symbol of the love children have for the animals–all the animals on the planet.
The animals bring us back to nature. In that way, the animals save humanity and also the beautiful green planet, which is our Home.
Kate’s third Prayer Prescription book will be published Spring, 2013. It is called: Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015