I have been petitioned to be the blogger for birth care midwives dot com, currently on a sub domain. I will be starting a podcast on that site, as well, called: The Gentle Birthing Podcast. If you go to the above-mentioned Domain you will go to the old website. It is indeed a work in progress. We owe much gratitude to Bonnie Gruenberg CNM who did all the work on the website.
Today’s podcast discusses birth and death. This podcast is often about death and awakening to the life we currently live.
More and more women want to birthing the natural way. Birthcare where I work is growing.
Birthcare was founded in 1978 as the first Birth Center in Pennsylvania and has been supporting mothers and families for over 35 years! Throughout those many years, we have had the privilege of welcoming over 7,000 babies to the world.
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Mid-Summer Glory- Podcast 223 - July 31, 2015
- Market Analysis For Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health - July 30, 2015
- The Reality of Canine Ageism - July 14, 2015
- Loosen Your Hold On Life - July 7, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master Part 2 - July 4, 2015
- Ulysses, Zen Master - July 3, 2015
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015