Virtual Book Tour
I don’t have to leave the comfort of my home, the beautiful trees and river, nor do I have to leave my beautiful dog, Ulysses as I get the word out about my book, Prayer Prescriptions: 14 Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health.
The tour occurred March, beginning of April, 2012 in lieu of the book publication. Publication was delayed until 6/12/2012.
What is a Book Tour? It used to be that authors had to go city to city to promote their books. Authors still do this, but now there are many other choices for book promotion. Visiting Blog Talk Radio shows, or featuring the tour on my own show, “Kate Loving And The Collective Wisdom,” as well as guest blogging about my book on featured blogs other than this one, are all in the planning stages.
December is preparation/strategy month as I map out my individualized plan of action.
January, I will finish editing my book and send it off to an editor.
February is the month for honing in on the details.
March is the month for the Virtual Book/Blog Tour En Force, with many other pre-launch strategies in the planning stages!
Thank you all friends near and far who have made these prayers possible! This is a Prayer Partnering Site! Prayers flow just like the Conestoga River!
My business cards are so outdated, that I took about an hour and designed cards from Vista Print. It’s been several years since I did this, and I’d have to say the Vista Print editor is as quirky as ever!! But I got what I wanted, and it took longer than I wanted, too.
The front of the card has a picture of the Prayer Prescription book cover, and info that includes author, and radio show host info. The back of the card instructs people to go to this website to get their free book.
Business cards can be used in so many ways: handing them out, putting them in correspondence or bills, putting them in bowls at restaurants, or hanging them up on bulletin boards. I was with a gentleman at “market” the other day, and he pulled out about 30 cards from his wallet, and proudly described each contact the card represented to him. I thought that was an inspired representation of what business cards can mean to people!
I think what is best is to hand a card to someone consciously as you tell them about what you are doing. This establishes a connection from the heart!
We have business cards lying around this house in least likely places. If one catches my attention, I pick it up and look at it. Most importantly, it must be clear and to the point, without too many webpage URL’s or other miscellaneous information.
This time, I think I got it right.
Blog/Book Tour Preliminary Schedule
My Blog/Book/Radio Tour For “Prayer Prescriptions: Spiritual Remedies For Long Lasting Health” is coming together.
Here are a list of my Hosts. Dates are To Be Announced, right here on this page, so please keep coming back for updates!!
The dates of the Blog/Book/Radio Tour are as follows: 3/20/2012, 3/21/2012, 3/22/2012. 3/27/2012, 3/28/2012, 3/29/2012, 4/3/2012, 4/4/2012, 4/10/2012, 4/11/2012, 4/12/2012, with a book signing at the George Street Cafe On 4/13/2012!, in Millersville Pennsylvania.
Here is a list of my Blog/Book/Radio Hosts:
1) Kip de Moll- http://kipdemoll.com/
2) Michael Collins, Marjorie Moonfire and Kate Loving Shenk-3/22/2012-are doing a tele-seminar this day to not only promote our mutual books, but to also offer other services we will be offering.
3) Giant Squid Open Mike -http://www.blogtalkradio.com/giant-squid-openmike
4) Trapper Sherwood- http://www.trappersherwood.com/
5) Mary McManus- http://marymcmanus.com/
6) Dan L. Hays- http://www.danlhays.com/
7) D’vorah Lansky’s Hall Of Fame
8) Jordan Gray- http://7thmajorunderstanding.com/
9) Deb Bryan- https://www.facebook.com/notes/deborah-bryan/gypsyowls-websites/458108227455
10) (potential) Mark Horn- https://www.facebook.com/askmarkhorn
11) (potential) a squidoo blogger or two
12) George Street Cafe, Susan Lithgow Proprietor- http://www.georgestreetcafe.com/
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Outgrowing What Was Never Yours - June 21, 2015
- How Are We “Doing” with Death? - May 22, 2015
- Celebrating Gentle Birthing- Podcast 151 - April 28, 2015
- Your Dream Life–Podcast 151 - April 27, 2015
- Prayer For Divine Grace- Podcast 143 - April 18, 2015
- Prayer For Forgiveness- Podcast 141 - April 16, 2015
- Community Validation-Podcast 140 - April 15, 2015
- Throw Away Children-Podcast 139 - April 14, 2015