Besides forgiveness and death, birth is one of the greatest rewires. The baby comes into the world as a pure receptacle of love. She is wired for love. She responds to every kiss, every touch. The nipple in her mouth is a second nature loving response. Natural childbirth minimizes birth trauma, so the baby is naturally more inclined to be her full out authentic self.
Moms and dads feel this love. They don’t ask themselves “do I deserve it?”because the reality is, yes, they do. No doubts, no wavering questions of fear. The moment at hand delivers unconditional love. This is a rewire. This is beauty itself. It transforms. It elevates. It brings peace. It is a respite from the storms of human angst, war and rebellion. How can we make this love supersede all else? How can this love end all war? How can this love bring peace to every heart who needs it?
Because all of us need it.
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as #the prayer prescription series, and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you!
Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and after death experts!
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Holiday Overwhelm-Podcast #27 - December 18, 2014
- Dogs Don’t Die-Podcast #26 - December 17, 2014
- We All Have Cancer-Podcast #25 - December 16, 2014
- Do Not Resusitate-Podcast #24 - December 15, 2014
- Right To Death-Podcast #23 - December 14, 2014
- Take The Risk ReWire-Podcast #22 - December 13, 2014
- Strengths And Weaknesses Of Western Medicine-Podcast #21 - December 12, 2014
- Birth Trauma And Fear of Birth and Death-Podcast #20 - December 11, 2014