Autobiography of a Yogi is now on Kindle, and is the best spiritual masterpiece ever written. From the very first word to the last, I feel inspired and transformed.
Author Paramahansa Yogananda is responsible for bringing Yoga to America in 1920. Now it is a household word and many of us practice it.
I’ve read the book about seven times. This is my eighth. Each time, I am drawn to something I missed before. It is a spiritual adventure, and it allows the mind to break free of all the logical mind left brain thinking we are used to an American culture.
How is what Yogananda writes even remotely possible? In reality, we’ve shut our spiritual mind off to the possibilities offered in the book – the possibility of dematerialization without actually dying, of being physically able to be more than one place at once, the stigmata, or to eat or drink nothing and survive only on Spirit nurturance. And Kriya Yoga allows us to enter these worlds.
I was initiated in Kriya Yoga in 1993 by members of Self Realization Fellowship, founded by Yogananda. The organization is still going strong to this day. Kriya Yoga is thoroughly explained in the Autobiography.
I practice Kriya Yoga sporadically. But when I do, the world is mine.
Pearlie gets a Mole!!
Kate says: “I love having meaningful conversations with people about their love of life and what it means in relation to prayer and eradicating the fear of death. It makes me crazy how American society sweeps death away and no one speaks about it. This is why I’ve created the “#uprooting our fear of death: Bringing IT Out Of The Closet” webinar series, as well as “the prayer prescription series,” and will be doing Teleseminars on these subjects in 2014.” Kate Loving Shenk, RN BSN Join my community to learn what is next, created just for you! Sign Up HERE! and receive three audio interviews I did with death, dying and #after death experts!
Get Autobiography Of A Yogi at the Kindle Store HERE:
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- Hospice Care Is A ReWire-Podcast #28 - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Overwhelm-Podcast #27 - December 18, 2014
- Dogs Don’t Die-Podcast #26 - December 17, 2014
- We All Have Cancer-Podcast #25 - December 16, 2014
- Do Not Resusitate-Podcast #24 - December 15, 2014
- Right To Death-Podcast #23 - December 14, 2014
- Take The Risk ReWire-Podcast #22 - December 13, 2014
- Strengths And Weaknesses Of Western Medicine-Podcast #21 - December 12, 2014