My dog Ulysses and I took a walk at a local park yesterday at dusk, and this tree caught our attention. A pond graces this park, and the geese were frenetic as we took our walk around the Lake perimeter. They were not easy to capture on my camera. Next time, I will try video images.
Today is a new day. What beauty goes unnoticed, because we are too busy, or so we think?
“I am too busy,” is another excuse. We need not be enticed by it, because it exudes victim energy.
And we are here on earth to be Victors! Beauty is the antidote for “Busy-ness,” today!
This is a Prayer Prescription for our attitudes, in this very moment!
Peace (of mind) To All
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- What Is Your Relationship With The Present Moment? Podcast #66 - January 26, 2015
- Consciousness Is-Podcast #65 - January 25, 2015
- Review “Proof Of Heaven”–Podcast #64 - January 24, 2015
- Sharing Transformation-Podcast #63 - January 23, 2015
- Birth and Death Are The Same-Podcast #62 - January 22, 2015
- Chuck Leayman and Persephone Are Connected-Podcast #61 - January 21, 2015
- Chuck Lehman in Memoriam-Podcast #60 - January 20, 2015
- Hop Skip Jump-Questions to Marnie Makridakis Podcast 59 - January 19, 2015