My dog Ulysses and I took a walk at a local park yesterday at dusk, and this tree caught our attention. A pond graces this park, and the geese were frenetic as we took our walk around the Lake perimeter. They were not easy to capture on my camera. Next time, I will try video images.
Today is a new day. What beauty goes unnoticed, because we are too busy, or so we think?
“I am too busy,” is another excuse. We need not be enticed by it, because it exudes victim energy.
And we are here on earth to be Victors! Beauty is the antidote for “Busy-ness,” today!
This is a Prayer Prescription for our attitudes, in this very moment!
Peace (of mind) To All
- About the Author: Writing The Prayer Prescription Series, Bringing Death and Ageism out of the closet requires Optimal Health, a youthful spirit, and an undying desire to serve the world. Le-Vel’s Thrive helps me to focus on all of my projects. It helps me sleep. It brings me Peace Of Mind, the greatest health of all. Contact me for Free Samples and a FREE health consultation, 717-299-9887
- Latest Posts
- Announcement: Teaching the Method - November 9, 2011
- Announcement: Kate Loving and the Collective Wisdom Radio Show - November 8, 2011
- The Bull Frog Lives Here-Podcast #6 - November 27, 2014
- Journaling Ignites The Creative Process - November 26, 2014
- Be Your Life Purpose–All Of Them - November 25, 2014
- Life Purposes and Life Meaning Is A Rewire - November 24, 2014
- Celebration Is A Rewire-Episode 2 Of Kate’s Podcast - November 21, 2014
- Rewiring Your Assumptions Rewires Your Brain - November 20, 2014
- Your Optimal Health Vision Is A Rewire - November 10, 2014
- Fearless And Free - November 7, 2014